-Rules-

1. Do not keep spamming words and stuff on OOC, or any type of chat.

2. Do not annoy or abuse players and GMs.

3. Do not ask for Captain if you are going to be a Vaizard.... etc.

4. Please do not complain on what mask/shikai/Vaizard mask/suit you got.

5. Do Not advertise this game on any other game. Its disrespectful.

6. Do not advertise other games on this game.

7. Do not disrespect GMs.

8. Do not be racist.

9. Do not Abuse Bugs.

-----------------------------------------------

-GM Rules-

1. Follow ALL -Player Rules-

2. Do not abuse powers.

3. Do not Create anything Without Dhielan's Permission.
-Rules-

1. Do not keep spamming words and stuff on OOC, or any type of chat.

2. Do not annoy or abuse players and GMs.

3. Do not ask for Captain if you are going to be a Vaizard.... etc.

4. Please do not complain on what mask/shikai/Vaizard mask/suit you got.

5. Do Not advertise this game on any other game. Its disrespectful.

6. Do not advertise other games on this game.

7. Do not disrespect GMs.

8. Do not be racist.

9. Do not Abuse Bugs.

-----------------------------------------------

-GM Rules-

1. Follow ALL -Player Rules-

2. Do not abuse powers.

3. Do not Create anything Without Dhielan's Permission.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» News Regarding Enforcer Applications (6/1/2010)
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm by Shinoro

» What race is for you.
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:46 am by LordxPatrick

» Nano Desu - Furude Hanyuu
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm by YoukoKichi

» Soul Society
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 pm by calmchaos

» My GM app
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:37 pm by Shinoro

» Gm application
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm by Shinoro

» trewor 4 gm
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm by Shinoro

» Djxyz2s App For Gm!
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm by Shinoro

» Zanpaktou Anime Filler
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 am by KarinNoIzumei

Top posters
Shinoro
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) I_vote_lcapHow to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) Voting_bar2How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) I_vote_rcap 
Gossai
How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) I_vote_lcapHow to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) Voting_bar2How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) I_vote_rcap 
CrucifiX
Yasashiku
KarinNoIzumei
Enkou
xion111
Dhielan
KenshinShibata
Galatasary

Share | 

How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarinNoIzumei
KarinNoIzumei

How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) _
PostSubject: How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated)   How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 am

First, level up to 200 by training in the hospital. Then go to the school in the Earth, which isn't far from the hospital. Talk to the shinigami teacher and choose your sword(Choices are in the hub!) Then you choose your squad and get to level 25,000 (25k) and you should become a captain of that squad. To get captain commander you have to get Level 35k (or higher then the person who has Captain Commander, if someone has it.

Hope this cleared up some things.
Back to top Go down

How to become a Squad Captain (OutDated)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Factions :: Seireitei-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com