-Rules-

1. Do not keep spamming words and stuff on OOC, or any type of chat.

2. Do not annoy or abuse players and GMs.

3. Do not ask for Captain if you are going to be a Vaizard.... etc.

4. Please do not complain on what mask/shikai/Vaizard mask/suit you got.

5. Do Not advertise this game on any other game. Its disrespectful.

6. Do not advertise other games on this game.

7. Do not disrespect GMs.

8. Do not be racist.

9. Do not Abuse Bugs.

-----------------------------------------------

-GM Rules-

1. Follow ALL -Player Rules-

2. Do not abuse powers.

3. Do not Create anything Without Dhielan's Permission.
-Rules-

1. Do not keep spamming words and stuff on OOC, or any type of chat.

2. Do not annoy or abuse players and GMs.

3. Do not ask for Captain if you are going to be a Vaizard.... etc.

4. Please do not complain on what mask/shikai/Vaizard mask/suit you got.

5. Do Not advertise this game on any other game. Its disrespectful.

6. Do not advertise other games on this game.

7. Do not disrespect GMs.

8. Do not be racist.

9. Do not Abuse Bugs.

-----------------------------------------------

-GM Rules-

1. Follow ALL -Player Rules-

2. Do not abuse powers.

3. Do not Create anything Without Dhielan's Permission.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» News Regarding Enforcer Applications (6/1/2010)
What race is for you. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm by Shinoro

» What race is for you.
What race is for you. EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:46 am by LordxPatrick

» Nano Desu - Furude Hanyuu
What race is for you. EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:23 pm by YoukoKichi

» Soul Society
What race is for you. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 pm by calmchaos

» My GM app
What race is for you. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:37 pm by Shinoro

» Gm application
What race is for you. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm by Shinoro

» trewor 4 gm
What race is for you. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm by Shinoro

» Djxyz2s App For Gm!
What race is for you. EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm by Shinoro

» Zanpaktou Anime Filler
What race is for you. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 am by KarinNoIzumei

Top posters
Shinoro
What race is for you. I_vote_lcapWhat race is for you. Voting_bar2What race is for you. I_vote_rcap 
Gossai
What race is for you. I_vote_lcapWhat race is for you. Voting_bar2What race is for you. I_vote_rcap 
CrucifiX
Yasashiku
KarinNoIzumei
Enkou
xion111
Dhielan
KenshinShibata
Galatasary

Share | 

What race is for you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordxPatrick
LordxPatrick

What race is for you. _
PostSubject: What race is for you.   What race is for you. EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:46 am

This is a guide for people who don't know what race to be.

I will start with the two basic races:Hollow and Shinigami.

Hollow: Hollows can be attack or rei based.(More to be covered in arrancar.) If your going to spam cero a lot be a rei based. If you like to get up and close to your opponent then be cattack based.

Arrancar:Now depending upon which release you get should influence which type you will be: Rei or Attack based. If you get a release which gives you new rei attacks or a big boost to rei, your best best is to be rei. Then, of course, if you get a boost to rei attack or if you get an ability that gives you an advantage against rei your best bet is to be an attack based. (Such as Nell's release getting the ability of redirecting ceros shot at it.)

Shinigami:If you wish to be a shinigami, then you should probably know which release you want before you start training. (All the shini shikai are on the main game page.) For example, if you are going for Ichigo you should train attack because his getsuga tenshou is based on attack. Some pros to shinis are they get kidou which can really come in handy. This is a good race for rei or attack based fighters, just depends on which shikai/bankai you have.

Vaizard:If you have defeated your inner hollow, you have become a vaizard. Vaizards are really the same as shinigami's but you with your new moves,(i wont give them away Very Happy) you might want to become a rei based.

Sado:If you become a sado you want to be attack based hands down. All of the sado attacks (as far as I know) are attack based. Sados also get the ability to deflect ceros so they are good in a fight against arrancar.

Inoue: Inoue really isnt a fighting race. They have one attack move and the rest are defence. If you do decide to become this, be rei based.
Back to top Go down

What race is for you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Guides-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com